Friday, October 28, 2011

Choice and Change

Been a lot of changes in my life since I started this blog in 2006. It's been five years... three since my last post. I've gone from borderline anti-marriage movement member to a Christian husband and father. I believed, repented, and was baptized in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior as of 2008. Now that I have received salvation I'm learning to walk in Christ's love. Learning to be a husband(Also as of 2008), learning to love, learning how to be patient, learning to have faith, learning to pray, learning to simply trust and believe Jesus because he said to, learning to simply live through Him day by day.

There have been such radical changes in my life since posting here that I've decided to deleted most of the older posts to this blog as I am no longer that man. However, I have kept a few of those posts as a reminder of who I used to be, and what the Lord saved me from. Lets see where this goes.

God Bless.

No comments: