Sunday, July 16, 2006

Here's A Story...

Here's a story explaining some of the reason as to why I want to find an unwesternized, feminine, woman.

Once upon a time... (four years ago) I lived with three roomates. One of my roomates was my best friend and brother. The other was a bookworm and pretty much kept to herself, and her ice fortress of a room. Lastly was J.... who would probably remind you of a spoiled child that had to be cleaned up after, and told to take a bath. One day, J brought his wife over from Korea to live with us for a while. We had a hard time believing the guy was actually married..... When she got there she was quiet, polite, and very shy(just like a little girl). Nobody really made much of an effort to include her in the group...... one day I spoke with her and got her to loosen up a little (I didn't want her to have a bad impression of us americans, but strangely I seemed to be the only one that cared.) Her english was broken but not so broken that you couldn't understand what she said. She told me her name, and in english it would translate into Judy I think.

It wasn't long before we all saw that Judy and J were having serious marriage problems. J was a spoiled, stinky, twenty-somthing year old kid that could hardly tear himself away from his computer, or D&D to spend time with his wife. All of a sudden everyone unofficially designates me to take care of her. J shoves his bank card into my hand and wants me to take Judy grocery shopping and stuff. Like an idiot, I didn't argue.... Judy wants to go on a walk because she hasn't been out of the house in weeks, J asks me to take her because he's playing Warcraft or something. She would tell me how she believed that J had cheated on her in the past, how he sometimes would be rough with her, or try to force himself on her. She told me how he had a privious marrage and a son.(Not to mention an illigetimate child by some other girlfriend afterward) Judy would tell me that J was a different person when she met him and lied to her about his past to get her to marry him. It wasn't until she met his parents that his mom and dad forced him to tell her the truth. His only excuse was "I didn't think you'd marry me if I told you." Many times Judy would come to me crying about how homesick she was, how her parents warned her not to marry him but she did anyway because she thought she loved him at the time.... How J threatened to throw her out on the lawn one day, or even made empty threats to kill her! All of us began to hate J, and everyone turned a blind eye/deaf ear to what was going on except me. It was hardest for me because I was the one she constantly ran to. I even spoke to J about it (when I could catch him between Warcraft and D&D) he could've cared less!

One night everyone was away at work and Judy and I were the only two people in the house. That night I went to sleep but it only lasted a few hours. I woke up because I felt something on my face.... When I opened my eyes it was Judy! I don't know how long she watched me sleep before deciding to climb on top of me and kiss me. With tears in her eyes she apologized and ran back up stairs to her room. (my room was down in the basement and there was no lock for my door.) I lay there thinking for a minute before I found myself going upstairs to check on her. I stood by her bed, asked if she was okay, and told her that it was alright. She had jumped in and pulled the covers over her head... I could her hear quietly crying. As I turned to leave, something in me made me ask her if she wanted me to stay. She said yes...... at that exact moment there was a clap of thunder outside. Needless to say, I climbed into her bed and took her to a place she had never been to before. I hadn't realized how stunningly beautiful she was, or how attracted we had become to one another. I hated myself for being so weak... J never found out, to busy playing on his computer. It was obvious to everyone else though. Judy walked around with a smile, and everyone made an effort to try and make her feel more included in things even though it was months to late. Anytime Judy and I had the house to ourselves she would come to me and whisper to me that she wanted me to take her to that place we visited the night of the storm.

Her time and mine came to an end in that house as J had to go back to Korea and Judy couldn't go because something was wrong with her paper work.(We all believed J had something to do with it...) And yours truly had decided to come back home to N.C. Judy started crying the day before I left and never stopped. She told me something along the lines of I would always be the one in her heart or something along those lines. She was crying so much I could hardly make out what she said. I left and never saw her again.... It wasn't until earlier this year that I was able to forgive myself for what I had done, and admit to myself that I had fallen in love with her just as she had fallen in love with me. We lived together for two years. There was never, ever a reason to speak to Judy with a raised voice, we loved her cooking, and she would clean house whenever she could. Before she came, I was practically a nanny because I hate a dirty house. (And we would always help each other clean house.) She was very beautiful, had a cute way of speaking, and even became playful(after that night of the storm...) she kept in shape, was feminine, humble, and had a very lady like/sexy way of telling a man what she wanted/needed from him. Everything I had ever asked God for in a woman. There was just one thing wrong, she wasn't mine.

After experiencing Judy, I simply couldn't go back to american women/westernized women. She showed me how vulgar, rude, alchoholic, loud, manipulative, unappriciative, proud, uncareing, and downright evil AW/WW were. Judy made me feel appreciated, attractive, needed, loved..... like she couldn't get by without me. Even though the only thing I had to offer her was my company. She really brought out the best in me at times. Where as most AW/WW only brought stress, worry, debt, emotional problems, head games.....

This is the reason I want to save up and travel. I want to see the world and hopefully, somewhere along the way meet a nice foriegn girl. Because I can honestly say, that I have all but given up on AW/WW.

7 comments:

Fred X said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fred X said...

A very personal and interesting article here Storm Watcher

I have to agree that Western Women are, by and large, a selfish bunch

The blame lies with them and also the government which allows them more privilages over men

Finding a good Western Woman is actually quite difficult- whereas women who are traditional (i.e. asian/oriental) tend to have more family orientated belief systems in place making them a much better catch

In fact, due to the internet, online dating is a very effective way of meeting such women that you otherwise wouldn't come into contact with

If any man is lucky enough to find a good Western Woman, then he has found that needle in the feminised-haystack of mayhem

I think more and more men are realising just what Western Women are like, and, to be honest, that is a good thing!!

Again, good piece here

Fred

broken_rhyme said...

That's quite a task....I might as well be Frodo on a quest to destroy the ring of power.

Kirigakure said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kirigakure said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kirigakure said...

Ahh yes, Korean women are very interesting indeed. I've had some very good times. Very special memories.

Although, its been my experience that they are hard to handle in the long run. Most of the old time Asia vets agree: Japanese women are better suited for the American temperament.

The best and most reliable way to meet foreign women is to first make friends with guys of the targeted nationality, e.g. hanging out with Korean guys.

You should be able to find them on your local college campus. A lot of them are looking for native english speakers to be tutors.

Once you spend a fair amount of time drinking and hanging out with them, then you can ask them to introduce you to someone.

This is crucial for two reasons:

1) Jealous native guys can break your relationship with the quickness by spreading vicious gossip about ya

2) Native guys know the territory. They can steer you away from girls that will end up taking you to the cleaners.

Once you find a possible love interest, you will need to bone up on the culture and manners. You will need to investigate her family and her religion.

Most importantly, you will need to learn how to deal with her like a native guy would.

Foreign women are better than US women simply because native guys don't allow their women to get away with too much bullstuff. This means sometimes you will have to act like a total asshole by American standards, but only enough to let her know that you can handle her.

Failure to adhere to this point may cost you the relationship.

Finally, if going to your local university doesn't pan out, check out local clubs for your target country, such as a Korean culture club. Or try to visit Korean churches.

If that doesn't work and you are really serious about meeting a Korean girl, you will need to consider moving to Korea.

Don't worry though, if you have a college degree, finding work as an English teacher isn't too difficult. And it pays rather well to boot.

Hopefully this helps man.

Good luck!!

G M said...

Korean (and many other) women love to sucker men in with the "woe is me act." Later on though, they'll drop the hammer once they got you by the nuts. Ever meet a Korean mom? You talk about some hardass draonladies. 'Nuff said.

The grass IS slightly greener overseas, but don't mistake it for a rose garden.

The main problem with the Asian marriage scheme is that men are seen as the full providers, and burdened with taking care of her, their family, his parents and her parents. Where Americans see POWER, Asians see RESPONSIBILITY. Sure, the wife is maybe thus a little nicer with cooking a few meals and rubbing your shoulders...but at the end of the day you are waayyyy too exhausted pulling all the weight for your whole extended family & in-laws to give a fvck. Or even fvck. Basically, you become a beast of burden that everyone around you yokes their cart to.

And if your wife ever decides to bail on you after all these decades of indentured servitude (marriage), you can kiss half all your hard-earned money bye-bye.

Not to mention, the Matriarx is spreading far and wide like the Plague, and no place is really too far ahead of this viral meme. Marrying a foreign woman is only a lesser of evils, and delaying the inevitable. Don't get me wrong, it's probably still an improvement, even with a different set of problems. But nothing's really going to change anywhere and everywhere until we kill Big Mama - like the Eye of Sauron.